The Classic Dental Plan includes the AETNA DENTAL ACCESS NETWORK that provides members with dental care discounts between 15% to 50% per visit on everything from general dentistry to root canals, crowns and orthodontia at over 158,000* available dental practice locations nationwide.
The Classic Dental Plan includes premium savings on these additional health care services: Dental, Vision, Lasik, Prescription.
- AETNA DENTAL ACCESS NETWORK
- Members may take advantage of savings through the Aetna Dental Access® network.
- Aetna is one of the most recognized names in health coverage nationally.
- Members will have access to discounted services and in most cases, can save 15% to 50% per visit on everything from general dentistry to root canals, crowns and orthodontia at over 158,000* available dental practice locations nationwide.
|Sample Savings - AETNA DENTAL ACCESS NETWORK|
|*Dental Counts as of December 2014 Aetna Enterprise Provider Database.
**The select regional average cost represents the average fees for the procedures listed above in Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City as displayed in the Estimate Cost of Care Tool as of August 2014.
|***Actual costs and savings may vary by provider, service and geographic location. The average cost with Vital Savings by Aetna is the average of the negotiated fees for the cities referenced above.|
|Prices subject to change.|
How to Access the Discount
- Locate a participating provider through your CatholicDentalPlans.com Member's Homepage.
- When scheduling an appointment, Member should inform the provider's office they have a discount dental plan and are a part of the Aetna Dental Access Network.
- Member must present their Member ID card (that is available on their CatholicDentalPlans.com Member Homepage) upon arrival to receive savings.
- The provider will collect payment at the time of service. Member is responsible for paying the total bill, less the applicable savings when service is provided.
Participants must pay health care providers directly.
This is NOT insurance.
Actual discounts will vary based on the geographic location of the dental provider and the services provided.
Careington provides access to Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the Careington membership. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of Careington International Corporation. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
DMPO: Careington International Corporation: 7400 Gaylord PKWY, Frisco, TX 75034, 1-800-290-0523.
EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D
EYEMED VISION CARE ACCESS PLAN D
Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Access network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses from more than 65,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical® Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical, and most Pearle Vision® locations.
How to Access the Discounts
- Locate the EyeMed provider most convenient for the Member by following the directions located on your CatholicDentalPlans.com Member’s Homepage.
- Members must identify themselves as an EyeMed member and present their membership card (available on your CatholicDentalPlans.com Member’s Homepage) when scheduling an appointment with a participating provider.
- Member must tell the provider their name, the plan number and Member ID located on their membership card.
NLN- NATIONAL LASIK NETWORK
Members will receive discounts on LASIK that are available at approximately 600 locations nationwide*. All in-network providers extend discounts of 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices. All surgeons must also meet strict credentialing standards in order to be in-network.
Members receive discounts exclusively available through LasikPlus, the featured provider:
- 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices or special member prices
- Free exam (over $100 value)
- Free enhancements for life on most procedures
Special Member Prices
|TRADITIONAL LASIK - BLADELESS FREE ENHANCEMENTS FOR 1 YEAR||$ 695* per eye|
|TRADITIONAL LASIK - BLADELESS FREE ENHANCEMENTS FOR LIFE||$ 1,395 per eye|
|CUSTOM LASIK - BLADELESS FREE ENHANCEMENTS FOR LIFE||$ 1,895 per eye|
*Nearsightedness better than -2, with astigmatism better than -1 and other restrictions may aply
*Product not available in MT
How to Access the Discounts
- To access savings follow the directions located on your CatholicDentalPlans.com Member’s Homepage.
Prescription Savings Card
CAREINGTON PRESCRIPTION DRUG CARD
Members are able to save on the price of prescription drugs at thousands of participating pharmacies nationwide. Members will have access to savings between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic prescriptions and 10% to 25% off the retail price on brand name prescriptions. With this program, members will have the opportunity to save at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and many more.
At the pharmacy, members will simply present their membership card to save on prescription drugs. Even if members have prescription benefits through a Health Insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
Members will gain access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs. This tool helps to identify and compare pricing across many nearby participating pharmacies. By utilizing this powerful tool, members can make educated cost-saving decisions.
How to Access
- To access prescription drug savings follow the directions located on your CatholicDentalPlans.com Member’s Homepage.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at CatholicDentalPlans.com. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.
Featured Dental Savings Plans
CatholicDentalPlans.com and DMPO Marketing, Inc. are not owned or operated by the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican, St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital® or other similar religious organization or 501(c)(3)-(c)(4) non-profit corporation, nor are we legally affiliated thereto. DMPO Marketing, Inc. d/b/a CatholicDentalPlans.com is a privately owned Florida corporation that is dedicated to furthering business ethics and Christian principles that include giving a portion of its earned profits to Catholic parishes and/or St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital®. It has further chosen, as a lay mission, to operate under a business model that accepts positive social impact as a necessary component of corporate profit.